USB Flash Drive Speed Tests - VID = 2897, PID = 5520
In this page, you can find the speed test results of USB flash drives, made by USBDeview utility. USBDeview make this test by writing a large file into the USB flash drive, and then reading back the same file to getting the read speed. The speed is calculated and displayed in Megabytes per second (MB/Sec). Be aware that all these tests are made by making a sequential read and write operations of a single file. When you use multiple small files, you'll probably get much lower read/write performances.
Search other USB flash drives:
- You can click the column headers of the speed tests table in order to sort by the desired field.
For example, if you want to easily find out the drives with largest write speed, simply click the 'Write Speed' link in the column header.
- The vendor name in the speed tests table is determined according to the VID (Vendor ID) of the USB device.
The vendor names list was taken from the latest VID/PID list in http://www.linux-usb.org/usb.ids
- The drive size displayed in the speed tests table is the real size of the flash drive, and it represents the largest file size
that you can copy into this drive. Be aware that for most vendors, the actual size of files that you can store inside the drive is less
than the offical drive size. For example, if you purchase a 4GB USB flash drive, the real drive size might be 3.7 GB.
- If you can click the product name link, you'll get the list of all speed tests of products with the same PID and VID.
- Because the database is already quite large, the main page only lists the USB speed tests submitted in the last 60 days.
|1 GB or less||2 GB Group||4 GB Group||8 GB Group|
|16 GB Group||32 GB Group||64 GB Group||Larger than 64 GB|
|Product Name||Vendor Name||Drive Size||VID||PID||Read Speed||Write Speed||Submitter|
|Monster MONSTER DIGITAL USB Device||28.88 GB||2897||5520||33.15 MB/Sec||12.68 MB/Sec||Jd|
Total number of records: 1